Monday, February 06, 2006

...are you mineral?

I can't get over how awesome all the awesometown sketches are. Take forexample, the "Just2Guyz" rap. There aren't a lot of things funnier than two uber-nerdy guys singing about how good they are at partying. This rap is so hilarious on so many levels. For instance, the part where Jorma is says "Friends are everywhere" and the video shows a bunch of different rooms in a house, but the only person in all those rooms is Jorma, who by the way isn't doing anything remotely fun in any of the rooms. So genius!

If you haven't seen this sketch, you definately need to check it out: http://www.thelonelyisland.com/just2guyz.html

So why the new blog?
I wanted to continue the betavision blog, but I just couldn't do it. I guess I felt I needed to start something new. I just couldn't identify with most of the writing in that old blog.

I think I will use this blog to write simple ordinary events that take place in my life.
I've also been thinking a lot about photography. And by a lot, I mean, maybe about 60 percent of consciousness is spent on thinking and reading about photography and Digital SLR cameras.
So I'm hoping to start posting some pictures I've taken on this blog as well.

currently listening to: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home